14 Dec Site Engineer
- Assist the Senior Site Engineer in setting out the works in accordance with the information provided.
- Carry out level surveys as required of existing ground level, soil strip level, reduced level dig, actual foundation levels, soft spots, and other relevant items. Collate and record all results in the designated paper and electronic formats.
- Be fully familiar with the drawings, specifications, Bill of Quantities, and programme for the project.
- Act as assistant to the Site Manager and/or Senior Site Engineer in the management and co-ordination of activities and site personnel, including sub-contractors.
- Supervise elements of the works and compile and maintain records of such supervision in accordance with site procedures.
- Regularly inspect the works for compliance with specification, quality of workmanship, adherence to programme, and maintenance of safety standards.
- Monitor and survey the works at frequent intervals and prepare as-built information and drawings.
- Ensure that the sampling and testing of materials is carried out and recorded in accordance with specification.
- Ensure that the quality management system and quality control procedures are implemented, that inspections take place, and that records are kept.
- Work in close liaison with the site management team to ensure that the works proceed safely, on programme, and within budgets.
- A third level Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years + experience is required
- Fully proficient with different types of instrumentation
- Sound knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Valid Safe Pass or equivalent certification
- Proficiency in all MS packages
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Excellent remuneration package available for the right candidate