25 Feb Quantity Surveyors – All grades
These roles will be based in our head office in Ballycoolin but will also involve attending design / Site meetings as required.
Key Objectives include
- To work closely with the project team ensuring the successful delivery of projects.
- Assisting with the preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Assisting with all Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Assisting with interim payments and settlement of subcontractors’ final account
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or the equivalent.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy office environment.
- Experience with Irish requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A full driving licence.
Excellent package available for the right candidate